Who We Are
Est/Her International: Est/Her supports abused and at-risk women and young people within local communities through empowerment and education all by the love and grace of Jesus Christ. We believe all women deserve worth.
We are committed to changing lives through renewed hope, giving opportunities for healing, and facilitating restoration.
Est/Her stands for Establishing Her for More, supporting abused or at-risk women within local communities through empowerment and education all by the grace of Jesus Christ. All women deserve to know their worth and we are committed to changing lives through renewed hope, giving opportunities for healing, and facilitating restoration.
Restore Hope. Change Lives. Establish Her.
Est/Her International strives to base everything it does on scripture, the verses below are what drive us and on what we base decisions. The Word is God-breathed and is a sword in our battle against the enemy. He WILL use it to give us wisdom and strength.
Draw people to Jesus Christ
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Bring freedom to the captive and brokenhearted
“The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners”
“Learn to do right; seek justice, defend the oppressed, take up the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow.”
To live for Christ
“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
“Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind, for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.”
Est/Her International is deeply rooted in Christian principles, we believe that all people are created in God’s image & that they are worthy of love, dignity & respect, regardless of their beliefs.
Est/Her operates from a position of FAITH, not fear, knowing that we are limited, and believing that God can heal all wounds, and bring all persons to Himself, as He desires. We pray, we wait, we fail, we forgive, we bless, we serve, we worship, and we hope.
Our vision is one of…
- Free from feeling they have no “out”;
- Free from the cultural perspective that they have no value & no voice;
- Free from feeling they are “stuck”, with no opportunities or resources to follow their dreams;
- Free from abuse, slavery, neglect, captivity;
- Free from trafficking.
- The opportunity to be made new!
“Young Men becoming real God-fearing Men”
- Respecting themselves.
- Respecting woman.
- Being accountable.
- Understanding the role in society.
…through our programs focused on:
Providing an alternative – reaching both young at-risk girls as well as young girls/woman already engaged in the sex trade whether by circumstance or against their will. Providing a way to get out and to seek a new and fulfilling life.
Providing Safety & Security – to provide relocation or a safe place to live where we can offer spiritual, mental, emotional and physical support in a safe and secure environment.
Providing an Opportunity for Healing & Restoration – a program of counseling and restoration to once again provide hope and the opportunity to pursue education, a career and a life free of dependence.
Education of Young Men – becoming what God meant them to be, so that they become husbands and fathers that value woman and children and treat them with the respect they deserve.
Education & Awareness – to educate and inform both men and woman about the reality of trafficking, how to notice it, prevent it, and make a difference. To get governments, authorities and all people engaged to understand the scope and tragedy that human trafficking is, so that they can all make a difference.
Est/Her International seeks to fulfill its mission of supporting efforts that promote a just, equitable and sustainable society. We believe our work in these critical program areas will lead toward systemic change that improves the lives of people, woman, strengthen communities and reverse the negative side effects of growing up in poverty.
Respect for the communities we work with and the people we serve.
Integrity and transparency in all our actions.
Responsibility for our decisions and their consequences.
We are committed to:
- Acting honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Appropriately handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships;
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect;
- Treating our employees and volunteers with respect, fairness and in good faith providing a safe working environment ensuring their rights and welfare;
- Treating all partners & donors with respect, transparency and absolute confidentiality.
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law;
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve;
- Being responsible, transparent and accountable for all our actions; and
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the nonprofit field.